Can someone help barbara clear her cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help barbara clear her cookies

Not the eating type else i would of been first in the queue lol.

Barbara is IE7 and can't find where to clear her cookies. Does anyone know where she could do this please?

Many thanks
    Jen

Tools, internet options, then click on delete button under 'browsing history'.
    Julie aka Royal Wattle cat ;)

“Feminism is the radical notion that women are human beings.” Cheris Kramarae

Comment

Ahem..............aren't you supposed to be avoiding the cookies :D

Comment

Oh you seem to follow me everywhere and catch me out tonight lol. Ok steps away from the cookie jar. Thank you both will let her know.
        Jen

Comment

Pmsl :D

You'll thank me for it when those scales go down ;)

Comment

Tell her she may have to re enter all her passwords after she has done that.

Comment

Thanks Heather will do i think she has managed to catch Grimsqueaker on MSN so he might be able to sort her out.
              Jen

Comment

Get C.cleaner, we have the Hippo one, stopped all the probs,,,;)

Comment

I use C.Cleaner too. You have the option to save which cookies you don't want deleting. Stops the problem with losing saved passwords.

CCleaner - Download

It's free by the way.

Comment

Thanks for the help and suggestions everyone,

I managed to clear my cookies out last night and then the whole internet connection went down:(

different computer and ISP this morning, and hopefully the problems at home will be sorted by tonight
                    Barbara

Comment

Working...
                    X