question about medwaycityark website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about medwaycityark website

I use this site often and know some others on here also use it for viewing the actual parish entries. I printed out some a while ago including my parents marriage entry. Since then we have got a better printer and better quality paper so thought I would reprint some of them for keeping safe. But some of the ones I wanted to reprint have disappeared. In particular the one of my parents marriage.
    Anybody know anything about this?

Didn't you save a copy of the image on your computer?

But I don't know about disappearing images. You're sure you're looking for the right image number in the right church? It's so easy to not be in the right section on that site.

Do you want to PM me with the date/place info, and I'll have a second look?

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Just to let you all know that I did e-mail them to ask what had happened. They replied to say that they had a bit of trouble with files dropping off but today I have checked and they have kindly put the file back on.

Comment

Thats good Gloryer, it really is a most useful site for those of us lucky enough to have Medway ancestors.
        Lynn

Comment

I'm so glad for you Gloryer. It's so exasperating/disappointing when something like that disappears out of reach!

Still - make sure you save a copy of the image to your computer, now, so you can print it how/when you like!

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
          X