Help with a photo please.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a photo please.......

I have a photo which has wrapped itself up in a white envelope and won't show up in my pictures folder, without going into windows gallery to open it.

Don't know how I managed to do this but is there a way of removing the folder please???
    Last edited by Jen~Ealogy; 08-02-08, 08:29.
    Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

save it to your documents,go to photobucket and browse and download see if that helps brenda xxx

Comment

Thanks Bren but photobucket is no use to me at the mo...... I havent been able to download anything from there for a while now and cant seem to sort that problem out either!!!
      Jen

Comment

Jen

I've moved this over to Computer Help as you'll hopefully get more responses from the more techie minded members who may not pop onto the photos boards.

Zoe
        Zoe in London

Cio che Dio vuole, io voglio ~ What God wills, I will

Comment

Thanks Zoe, I felt it was in the wrong place to begin with, so should get more response hopefully.
          Jen

Comment

Hi Jen,

Is this picture within the folder ? or are you saying there is a folder icon with
            an envelope on it ?

Clare

Comment

Hi Clare,
              It's just wrapped in a white coloured folder type piece of paper. I can only open it when I go into windows photo gallery and I can't find an option to remove it.

In my photo folder it just appear as a white piece of paper......instead of showing the photo.

Don't know if this is any clearer Clare?
              Jen

Comment

Can you post up a screenshot of how it looks in the my photos folder, Jen? And what options do you get if you right-click on it?
                KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
                (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Hi Kate, I am not on my computer at the moment and cant post picture as photbucket is playing up for me.
                  But I can tell you it does not give me the option to copy the photo.
                  Jen

Comment

Hi Jen,

Does it have a file name ?

Clare

Comment

Hi Clare........ dont think its a file as such and only has the title I gave it.

It happened after I had been in the repair shop cleaning it up, so think its more to do with that than anything else.

It may be I need to adjust something in there.............so if no-one here knows, perhaps Julie may know???
                      Jen

Comment

Thanks for all the responses........But I now have the problem sorted. It was a problem with the file format, which needed changing to jpeg.
                        Jen

Comment

Working...
                        X