Ms Excell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ms Excell

I e-mailed the NWKFHS to ask if they had any parish records for woolwich kent.
    All I got back was an abrupt reply saying all their library is listed on a download on their site but I dont have the correct thingy to down load it.
    So could anybody that has the correct programme tell me if they have any parish records for woolwich please.
    North West Kent Family History Society - Library Page

towards the bottom of page it says library catalouge. The file needs to be unzipped first though.

This is all that I can see.

The Floating Prisons of Woolwich & Deptford
    St Mary Magdalen baptisms 1785-1796. Indexed
    Woolwich FHS: 1st Strays 1988
    Woolwich: Royal Arsenal

Do you have Excel?
    Last edited by Lyn A; 02-02-08, 11:00.

Comment

thank you Lyn. No I dont have excell so couldnt view it.
      Those dates are too early. Looking for 1867 - 1871.
      Thank you for looking for me

Comment

You're welcome.
        Just thought that you may have Excel & not a zip programme...then I would have sent you the catalogue, so that you don't have to ask them again! LOL!

Comment

Someone drew my attention to this Excel-viewer facility (if you don't have any problems with using a Microsoft product):
          Download details: Excel Viewer 2003

Christine
          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Originally posted by Christine in Herts View Post
            Someone drew my attention to this Excel-viewer facility (if you don't have any problems with using a Microsoft product):
            Download details: Excel Viewer 2003

Christine
            Microsoft do Viewer programs for most of their software, including Word and Powerpoint. Useful if you have chosen not go down the Microsoft route.
            Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Julie (darksecret) kindly converted it to word and e-mailed it to me.

Comment

Working...
              X