Ordering certs online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering certs online

Has anyone ever had any trouble ordering certs online. I ordered some the other day and my credit card was debited twice. Anyone else had this problem.:(

I haven't ever encountered that. I presume you've complained?

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I ordered 3 on the 19th and my cc has been debited twice. I am waiting to hear from them
      Joan

Comment

Hi Joan

I have been on to them and the problem has been logged. I have got to send them a copy of the credit card statement with the said transactions on. Apparently other people have been complaining, so the chap I spoke to on the phone said. Some problem with World Pay and their servers.
        I am wondering if its to do with transactions done last week, mine on the 22nd.
        Someone on GR has also had same problem, so theres a few of us.

Comment

Hi Sue
          Just heard from the Gro. They are looking into this problem with World Pay "as a matter of urgency". They have not asked for a copy of my statemnt as yet, whether this is because I sent them all the ref nos I don't know. As luck would have it I had not binned my copy orders, they were on my desk with a load of other papers!
          Joan

Comment

Joan

I ordered six certs and have received five of them. Hoping the other one will turn up in the next day or two.

Will see what happens.:(
            I am sure things will be sorted in the end.

Comment

Working...
            X