a couple of 1901 look ups please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a couple of 1901 look ups please

Just found a couple of marriages for some of my female SMITH. Searched the parish registers and confirmed they are the correct ones. Did do some searches for any children but think they may have moved out of the parish from where they married as I couldnt find any children baptised.
    So I would like the children please of
    Albert Edward WARWICK c1875 wife Alice Louisa (nee Smith)b 1876 Kent possibly Sutton at Hone.

and

Robert DIXON b 1879 Swanley Kent and wife Elizabeth (nee Smith) b 1878 Kent

Thank you

Can't find Alce & Albert.

Robert & Elizabeth are living at 166 Lowfield St, Dartford but have no children.

Comment

Thank you Lynn. Think I need shooting!!!
      Albert and Alice never married until 1904 so no wonder you couldnt find them
      Guess I just got so excited about finding a SMITH marriage that I got carried away. Some of her elder siblings are definately married and on 1901 census...lol
      Sorry

Comment

LOL!! I thought I was the only one who did things like that!!
        Do you want the image for the Dixon one? If so PM me with you email addy.

Comment

No its okay thank you anyway.
          I thought I was on the path of finding some 2nd cousins today. Looks like I may have to wait for the 1911....lol

Comment

Okay...hope the wait is worth it! I am hoping to find some too and it seems to be taking forever!! LOL!

Comment

I just found Robert Dixon in somebodys tree on GR and he said he is married to Elizabeth Smith so hopefully that lead will prove fruitful.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryer View Post
                I just found Robert Dixon in somebodys tree on GR and he said he is married to Elizabeth Smith so hopefully that lead will prove fruitful.
                Fingers crossed for you!

Comment

Working...
                X