Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help !!! do you think these are the same ones ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help !!! do you think these are the same ones ????

Hi everyone I need your help with my Wilkinson/Wilkerson/Wilkison family

Can you look at these and tell me if you think they are the same family and who is married to who and who are the fathers
    cannot find the births of Ellen/Eleanor or Sarah

Also can you find Sarah and Ellen in 1851
    I am almost sure these are them in the other censuses, what do you think?
    they are all James Street, Marylebone

1841: Class: HO107; Piece 669; Book: 2; Civil Parish: St Sepulchre; County: Middlesex; Enumeration District: 14; Folio: 19; Page: 30; Line: 17; GSU roll: 438784.

1861: Class: RG9; Piece: 75; Folio: 105; Page: 26; GSU roll: 542569.

1871: Class: RG10; Piece: 163; Folio: 10; Page: 14; GSU roll: 823300.

1881: Class: RG11; Piece: 95; Folio: 61; Page: 25; Line: ; GSU roll: 1341021.

1891: Class: RG12; Piece: 95; Folio 49; Page 2; GSU roll: 6095205.

Matilda
    1891 : Class: RG12; Piece: 25; Folio 91; Page 2; GSU roll: 6095135.

1901: Class: RG13; Piece: 114; Folio: 130; Page: 58.

John Coram and Family
    1871: Class: RG10; Piece: 29; Folio: 81; Page: 84; GSU roll: 838757.a John Coram died aged 53 sep 1/4 1886 marylebone 1a 376

Matilda Ellen Wilkerson born 17th august 1872 in Marylebone Fathers name is Daniel William Wilkerson and Mother is Ellen Emma Wilkerson and they lived at 40 james street Marylebone Have since seen cert and mother Ellen Emma Wilkerson nee Thomas (Don't know where the Thomas Comes in) :o

Matilda married Edward Hughes 24 dec 1893 Hanover Church, London.
    Father William Daniel Wilkinson
    Witnesses were Edward william Coram and Amelia Kate Coram Occupation Postman, Father Charles Hughes was Chimney Sweep and Matilda's father was a coalman

IGI
    Elizabeth Emma Wilkison born 20 nov 1864 parents William Wilkison and Sarah Elizabeth
    William Daniel Wilkinson 30 apr 1867 parents William Wilkinson and Sarah

Hope it all makes sense
    I am going to go now but will ckeck in tomorrow
    Jacky

Have you booked your holidays yet ?
    Why not come to Norfolk we have some great churches for you to photograph

Shake my family tree and watch the nuts fall.

Looking for Druce-Berkshire. Auvache , James, Hughes - London. Turp - Essex. Dipple, - Herefordshire.

Regional Co ordinator Eastern Region

Sorry, it's a bit late for me to embark on something like this... I feel quite dazzled by all the info! :o

Hope someone else is feeling a bit brighter than I am!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
    X