Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Univited guests at my son's 18th - Orbs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Univited guests at my son's 18th - Orbs??

Today my niece finally gave me a disc with photos from my son's 18th in December. Several have orbs on them:-

This is a family group:

my son:

nephew & niece:

This one is my sister & family:

we thought the orbs were just surrounding family members but then I saw this one of some friends :

at first we thought maybe the spirits of our loved ones had joined us but then we learned that building we were in, which is over 700 years old, was used to store bodies prior to burial in the attached church yard!!!!

Comment

It seems to happen with digital photos, might be condensation, I have it on several pictures

James

Comment

Isn't it the Mysterons?
        ~ with love from Little Nell~
        Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Don't know what it is - niece has taken her camera in to a reputable firm for checking and they couldn't come up with any explanation for it.

Comment

could be water on the lens there,s always a god exsplanation,something splashedon lens brenda xxx

Comment

Could be due to dust particles floating around.
              Rosi

We are the famous CFC

Comment

They have a touch of red eye too ;)

what a nice happy bunch of people
                ~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Seeing as each picture has a highly reflective object somewhere (glass and liquids mostly) i would suggest it is a reflection.

The orbs are pretty near perfect circles in every case and the pic with four orbs seems to have them pretty much above a glass or jewellery each time.
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/50125734@N06/

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780
                  My sledging hammer lies declined, my bellows too have lost their wind
                  My fire's extinct, my forge decay'd, and in the dust my vice is laid

Comment

I can see the logic in both the condensation idea & Glen's reflections ..........but.........

if it was condesation surely it would be on each picture. The photos above were taken by two different cameras. The one of my son was the only picture on my friends camera with the orb and she took about 20 at the party - surely there would be condensation on more than this one? and would it always be circular?

as for the reflections - on the whole I would agree this is a good explanation, apart from the first family group - my niece took two shots of us and on the second one there is no orb - it was taken immediately after the first one because the baby wasn't facing the camera on the first attempt.

I still have an open mind..........

Comment

Interesting - I get those on pictures sometimes. My thought is that they're caused by dust particles or tiny drops of moisture reflecting the flash. I suppose if you shook something dusty and then took a flash shot against a dark background, a lot would show up. If not, then the mystery continues!

Comment

The very first one looks most impressive doesnt it.

Comment

Did you notice the face on the orb in the first photo?
                          Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

Yes Daphne I did - it looks almost like a coin doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Suejmog View Post
                              Yes Daphne I did - it looks almost like a coin doesn't it?
                              Yes it does and it's very clear.

Could be due to dust particles floating around.
                              I've never seen a dust particle with a face on it before.
                              Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

i cant see anything on the first picture,but its like looking at the moon you can make a face out of the moon,make things out of cloud formations,the eyes can trick us brenda xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X