Google Mail - Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Mail - Help Please

I have been unable to log into my googlemail account for the last two days. I notice on the help page that their appear to be about another 256 people today who have this problem. Also the mobile phone users are in a similar position.
    The others users are able somehow to post a message on the GM help site. GM will not even let me log into that.
    Like others I have found that when I look at Tools/Connections that the my user address has been changed to .co.uk and should be .com
    Having changed it back I still cannot log in I have done every single thing possible following all the instructions in fine detail.
    When my Google Home Page comes up on the very top line instead of
    'e' http: I have the BBC logo.
    Strange thing is if I use Windows mail I can send and receive mail using the googlemail. Of course I still cannot see my files stored on the site.
    Do you think that the site is being hacked into (if that is the correct word)?
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Hi Margaret
    I have been using mine and have just checked it again - it loaded up straight away and everything seems OK
    Jacky

Have you booked your holidays yet ?
    Why not come to Norfolk we have some great churches for you to photograph

Shake my family tree and watch the nuts fall.

Looking for Druce-Berkshire. Auvache , James, Hughes - London. Turp - Essex. Dipple, - Herefordshire.

Regional Co ordinator Eastern Region

Comment

Jackie,

Thank you must be a problem this end will have to take another look at the set up.

I have just had an auto link to another email address to give me the option to reset the password.

This worked and I was able to see my files. It only worked the once and I am back to square one locked out. I have a red tab for google mail with a blue circle going round in it this means that I have not used my account for five days and need to reset it but how is the $ question.
      Still working at it.
      Cheers
      Last edited by Margaret N; 26-01-08, 20:46.
      Margaret N

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Hi Margaret

I've sent you an email. :D

Comment

Gmail

John,

Many thanks, I have put one in the 'post' to you.

Thank you.
          Margaret N

Comment

Working...
          X