Photobucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket

I know this is probably not the correct board to put this on...but i thought those dealing with photos the most may be the best perople to ask...if that makes any sort of sense.

I have always intended to get my head round photo bucket, but never quite got there. I'm computer literate, but this one seems to escape me somehow!

Is there any kind soul who is willing to talk the idiot's guide....so I understand what I'm doing? I'm not looking for answers that go "it's easy, you'll get the hang of it"! (because quite frankly, I haven't...yet!) Just someone who's willing to guide me though step by step.

The two things I'm looking to use it for is to host pictures, and I also need to be able to easily resize....something else I'm totally useless at!

Cheers!
    Just Mandy

"They certainly broke the mould when they made me!"

Mandy,

have you had a look at my Visual "how to"??

Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I will check that out first Julie thanks...
      Just Mandy

Comment

No probs ;)
        Julie

Comment

Mandy

I use Julie's excellent guide and for the first time ever, understood how to do it. There's no stopping me now!

OC

Comment

I also used Julie's instructions a few days ago and managed to add a photo on a post here at the first attempt.
            Christine in Portugal

Comment

I have looked...and it looks easy now!

I have managed to create folders I don't need...that are empty...anyone got a "how to" on that? Hehe!
              Just Mandy

Comment

Is Photobucket the easiest way to upload photos to this site? Have tried to upload one of mine from my computer, but it was too big.
                Looking for Allinson, Barker, Bedford, Crosby, Emanuel, Glasby, Heseltine, Lister, Moorhouse, Morgan, Rees, Seymour, Sidwell, Summers, Tate, Turpin, Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by West Yorkshire Maggy View Post
                  Is Photobucket the easiest way to upload photos to this site? Have tried to upload one of mine from my computer, but it was too big.
                  in essence yes,

once you have your picture in the bucket, you can resize it there to post on the site, if you click on your picture in the bucket, then it brings up the one picture.

like so...

you can even resize it after you have posted it to FTF, as I have found when you refresh the page it auto resizes it

Mandy,

I think you can delete the unwanted sub sections, I know you can rename them
                  Julie

Comment

I have subsections of subsections!!!
                    Just Mandy

Comment

pmsl...oh dear

well start from the sub sub sections, is there an option to delete them?
                      Julie

Comment

No:(

I managed to upload an entire album though, in another folder, so thanks for the tips!
                        Just Mandy

Comment

Is there a way to transfer some pictures from one person's account to another? I have just created a photobucket account of my very own - I used to share OH's but he has been known to 'inadvertently' delete my pics and I wanted to move my stuff out from his account to mine.

Any ideas? Or might it be better just to create a folder for my stuff within OH's account?

ta
                          Rose

Comment

Working...
                          X