Me and my bright ideas!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and my bright ideas!!!!

After having sooooo long out of the researching zone...I decided I needed to get back into it all properly.....I havent done any proper researching or anything to do with it since before I was ill .....

So on looking into it all again I discovered that the names and places and things weren't forefront in my mind any longer and thought to myself.....right!!! I'm gonna pretty much re- do the whole lot on mums side.....I still have loads of certs here which is fine...and thankfully I typed up a load of information from way back anyay which is handy....

But then I decided that I was going to re start a brand new file on FTM (Family Tree Maker) and make sure that I had all sorts of info popped into the notes section on that.....

well flipping nora!!!!!! lololol Its having a wee bit of a knock on effect....I can obviously remember where and when I went to school, medical history, occupations, qualifications etc and all that jazz.....but I've just been on the phone to mum and dad and given them their homework for today!! pmsl

Does anyone else accumulate loads of similar information and keep a record of it?? I'm doing everything from medical, dental, occupations, residences, and also such things as when driving test was passed and how many attempts it took...

I guess I'm going to be quite busy with all this typing up!!!! lolol
    Jilly "keeping the grin gear working" McMad

http://JillysMcMadHouse.synthasite.com

Funnily enuff Jilly,

I found my Provisional driving licence photocopy... that will be scanned and go with my records, as well as keeping the original...
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I'm so lucky that I've always had a really good memory and can remember tiny details from way way back....(not that i'm actually "that" old mind) lolol

When I was asking mum on fone about wot schools my Gran went to, she mentioned a particular school and I thought....oh that doesnt ring a bell.....I thought she went to such and such a school....so mum was busy saying no no your gran never went there at all...she went to such and such....then my dad appeared from the kitchen and heard her and said...nope!! Jilly's right...mum went to wotsit school....mum was like....how do you remember this stuff!!! pmsl
      Jilly "keeping the grin gear working" McMad

http://JillysMcMadHouse.synthasite.com

Comment

Working...
      X