Ancestry worldwide lookup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry worldwide lookup?

Does anyone have Ancestry worldwide please?

I am currently working on my GG GPs Frederick Henry Foster and Milicent Morris. I know they went to USA in 1851 on the Sardinia (together with Milicent's father, John). I also know they were back in Lincolnshire by 1856.

I see on the links at the side of the worldwide ancestry page there is one for immigration/emigration and then one for US passport applications 1795-1925. I was wondering if either of my GG GPs were listed there as it looks as though these records are quite detailed.

I'd be very grateful if someone could have a look for me.

Thanks
    Rose

The passport application in 1851 was for a US citizen.
    No sign of Frederick Henry Foster immigration/emigration in the right time-frame.

Millicent Morris arrived on the Sardinia from Liverpool on 9 June 1851. She was a servant aged 29, and transcribed as Male!!

I can get the image of the passenger list for you but that's all it says.
    Last edited by Uncle John; 22-01-08, 22:31.
    Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Thanks for looking Uncle John

I've got the sailing details thanks, and knew about MM being listed as male lol. These people are being a bit of a pain as they were born pre 1837 and went and got married (IF they got married ...) in America. Having said that, I have managed to find MM's birth at the RO. Rambling now, sorry.....
      Rose

Comment

Working...
      X