FTM 2005 geneology report printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM 2005 geneology report printing

I have all the census dates in order on the programme..yet when I go to get the geneology report ready for printing the census dates for some people are random..ie 1861 1851 1881 and 1871
    Does anyone know what I am doing wrong and how to correct it.
    Cheers
    Colin

How have you entered the census details.
    Have you entered them as Facts, e.g. Type of fact = Census, and then in the date box the actual date when the census was taken. If so I am wondering if they are sorting them in the date order, using the first number of each date, for example

2 April 1871
    3 April 1881
    5 April 1891
    6 June 1851
    7 April 1861
    30 March 1851
    31 March 1901

If you have done this then I am not sure of a way round it, other than to change the fact to type = census, date = year.
    Elaine

Comment

Hello again....
      Someone had to go to bed so access to my computer was gone...
      No I just open Facts then enter the year and address..
      I have printed and forwarded several of these geneology reports recently, but this for my own family is playing up..
      It is the smallest tree as Taylor is so common so if the problem persists I can re-enter all the information

Comment

I usually add my Census info in the Residence fact, then they appear in order.
        Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

I have all my families done individually and have had no trouble at all except with my fathers side... but I shall get it correct somehow

Comment

Working...
          X