Looking for Franklin Levy in 1841

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Franklin Levy in 1841

Can anyone find Franklin Thomas Levy c1822 Chatham, on the 1841 please? In 1844, he married in Shoreditch London & I believe that his family moved to London before 1841, as his parents & brother are there. In 1851, he is a shoemaker. Many thanks
    Lynn

There's a Franklin Lenn in Lambeth which might possibly be Levi, but he's a cabinet maker

: HO107; Piece 1058; Book: 11; Folio: 12; Page: 18; Line: 6; GSU roll: 474654.
    Sue

Comment

Thanks sue, I did see that one, but the image doesn't look like Levi to me. :( But I will keep him in mind
      Lynn

Comment

Sorry Lynn, Can't see him -but the 1841 census is always loosing people ;)
        Vikki -
        Researching Titchmarsh and Tushingham

Comment

I think he's hiding, sorry I can't find him.
          Joy

Comment

Thanks Vikki & Joy, at least it is not just me. I have loads of people who are missing in 1841 :(
            Lynn

Comment

What about Francis Levy
              HO107; Piece 668; Book: 3; Civil Parish: St Luke; County: Middlesex; Enumeration District: 18; Folio: 12; Page: 16; Line: 18; GSU roll: 438784.

census states aged 15, but bear in mind ages would be rounded down to nearest 5, so if he was born in 1822 he would have been 19 at the time of the census, and age therefore recorded as 15.
              Elaine

Comment

Elaine, that is fantastic, he is certainly in the right area and if he was known as Frank, he could well have been put down as Francis. I have just made contact with one of his descendents & all this is thanks to the Generation Game.
                Lynn

Comment

Working...
                X