X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robinson Johnson

HI
    Can some else look my eyes cant see for looking
    I am looking for a Robinson Johnson born in 1857 in Skeeby I have him for the 1861 and 1871 in Manfield census then he just goes I can not find a death that fits so I am runnning out of places to look

Thank you for any help or surgestions

Laura

Laura, what do you want looking up, census, birth marriage, death or all?
    Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

Laura.

Just to say l have been looking on the censuses. but cannot find anything. sorry

Pam
      Pam

Comment

Found his birth

Robinson Johnson

June Q 1856

District - Richmond Yorks

County- North Riding, North Yorks

vol 9d page 480 (the page number isnt very clear, but if you check on freebmd it might be better)
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Laura, quite often if somebody completely vanishes from the census and you can't find a death for them, it's because they emigrated. Have you tried looking for passenger lists and BMD's, censuses etc. for other countries?
          KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
          (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

HI
            at the mo I have not got this access as I am paying monthly over the Xmas period when things have calmed down a bit I hope to subscribe to a full year all countries

LAura

Comment

Laura, there are sites other than ancestry that you can try in the meantime - why not have a look through the Wiki for ideas?
              KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
              (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Working...
              X