Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In a pickle! pallot bapt lookup please

Hi
    I have searched high and low :(and cannot seem to find my research on baptism of William COLLETT c 1804 Harefield Middx. I see there are 2 baptisms in Pallotts on ancestry could I have the details please?
    Last edited by jean; 16-01-08, 16:58. Reason: error!
    Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

I have Pallots Baptism CDs but the only two on there are for a John Collett and Kenrick William Collett.
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Oh!? I just put details in on ancestry and it showed 2
      I cant seem to find how I got his parents and siblings - not on IGI !!
      Jean

To forget your ancestors is to be a brook without a source, a tree without a root....

Comment

I can't see any entries for a William Collett in Harefield, sorry.
        KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
        (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

ok thanks anyway
          Jean

Comment

There are 2 marriage entries for William Collet and Eliz. Morrison 1828 Stepney St Dunstan

And Hope Sherwood and William Collet 1805 Islington

Comment

Jean, Do you have any more info about William - his family etc

I've taken out a 3day subcription to Origins today and there's a Collett family in St Stephen, Walbrook mentioned on Boyd's Inhabitants of London/Boyd's Family Units.

There's a William Collett married to Martha C??? in 1768. Children Martha 1769, Elizabeth 1770 (d1771), William 1772 d1831, George b1774 d1774.

Pm me if you think its relevant and I'll try and get a copy to you!
              Sue

Comment

I have pmd you Sue - thanks
                Jean

Comment

Working...
                X