Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREEREG TRANSCRIBING FOR HAMPSHIRE ATTEN Wendy

Hi Wendy

I have posted a reply to previous thread about transcribing for Hampshire but just in case you missed it I have a link for you

Hampshire has a very active group of transcribers with their OPC project

see link Welcome to Knightroots

My cousin Yvonne in Australia has been transcribing for 10 years and suggests that you contact them as they will be pleased to help

regards
    jacquei

Thanks Jacquei.

Yes I have seen that website. It does not include the IOW.

I really would like to be able to get some BMDs onto FreeReg though.
    Last edited by WendyPusey; 15-01-08, 12:20. Reason: spelling
    Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Hi Wendy,
      Yvonne says have you thought of being the Co-ordinater for Hampshire, if you are interested she would help in any way you like. If you are interested in emailing her let me know and I will ask if I can pass her address to you.
      Dont give up as Transcribers are desperately needed.
      Jacquei

Comment

Sorry Jacquei but I don't have the time to be a co-ordinator and I really don't want the responsability.
        Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

OK Wendy, I can understand it will be time consuming. Oh well lets hope that they find a co-ordinator at a later date. Hope you did not mind my suggesting it.

I am sitting in beautiful sunshine at the moment, hope weather is ok for you, we see on TV that it has been quite bad in the uk, although I know the IOW has good weather. I love that place, especially Shanklin, my Mum's cousin who is 94 lives there.

jacquei

Comment

jacquei, I can tell you that the weather in Shanklin today is atrocious!!!
            Gillian
            User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

Oh sorry Gillian dont mean to rub it in...still Shanklin always looked good in all weather.

It is so good to be back chatting on the Forum after such a long break, you are such a great bunch of people.

Hope the sun shines for you soon

jacquei

Comment

Working...
              X