• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for holders

name removedborn 1912 rhayader wales
    name removedborn 1913 bedwellty wales
    name removedborn 1915 bedwellty wales,parents were
    susannah rees born around 1880,spossably born in weobly herefordshire,leonard holder

again its another holder looking for these holder,s,can anyone help me find them for them,please brenda xxx
    Last edited by Guest; 14-01-08, 08:27. Reason: names of people who may still be living

??
    Births Dec 1911 name removed Rees Bedwellty 11a 222

Births Mar 1913 name removed Rees Bedwellty 11a 207

Sept 1914
    name removed Rees Bedwellty 11a 295

Dec 1915
    name removed Rees Bedwellty 11a *
    ----------------------------------------------
    Marriages Jun 1909

HOLDER Leonard
    REES Susannah
    Bedwelty
    11a 263
    Last edited by KiteRunner; 13-01-08, 23:33. Reason: names of people who may still be living
    Jess

Comment

That's tricky. Are any of them still alive???? If so, you'll need to find a way of asking for the info without publishing the names on the forums.

Christine
      Last edited by Christine in Herts; 13-01-08, 20:34.
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

There are a couple names removedcombination in Bedwelty; and a name removed (1916) and name removed(1917) in Pontypridd.

Christine
        Last edited by KiteRunner; 13-01-08, 23:34. Reason: names of people who may still be living
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Originally posted by Christine in Herts View Post
          That's tricky. Are any of them still alive???? If so, you'll need to find a way of asking for the info without publishing the names on the forums.

Christine
          yes its the son looking for his mother whose father is ****** holder,he says is mum is looking for some answers thats all i know,the son is desperate as he asked me to give him anything i can find asp so whether his mum is dying i dont know anymore i didnt like to ask.also they live in australia brenda xxx
          Last edited by KiteRunner; 13-01-08, 23:35.

Comment

Marriages Q2 1909
            FOSTER Elizabeth Bedwelty 11a 263
            HOLDER Leonard Bedwelty 11a 263
            JONES Edward R___ Bedwelty 11a 263
            REES Susannah Bedwelty 11a 263

Comment

I can't see a birth for ******.
              Last edited by KiteRunner; 13-01-08, 23:35. Reason: name removed

Comment

Name: removed
                Year of Registration: 1912
                Quarter of Registration: Jan-Feb-Mar
                Mother's Maiden Name: Holder
                District: Rhayader
                County: Breconshire, Radnorshire
                Volume: 11b
                Page: 221 (click to see others

do you think this is him merry got it on ancestry?brendaxxx
                Last edited by KiteRunner; 13-01-08, 23:36. Reason: name of person who may still be living

Comment

Sorry, Bren, I'm not quite clear about your answer earlier - are all the people whose names and details you have posted up definitely deceased, or is it possible that some of them are still alive? Because if they are alive we need to delete their names from this thread as soon as possible (so google doesn't pick them up)
                  KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
                  (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

im not sure as its the son trying to find out about ******born 1912 for his mother who is alive wants to know if he has died .so i will have to see if i can find a death for him ,i think i might have just checking now,brenda xxx

i you feel they need deleteing the delete them brenda xxx
                    Last edited by KiteRunner; 13-01-08, 23:36. Reason: name of person who may still be living removed

Comment

Bren - Why would he be registered with mmn Holder if Susannah's name was Rees?

Also, that birth is one Q after the birth of the first one.
                      Last edited by KiteRunner; 13-01-08, 23:37. Reason: names removed

Comment

because she married leonard holder and the 3 are there children thats what i understand brenda xxxi see what you mean could it be a miscribed,rees was her maiden name brenda xxx
                        i will have to send an email and ask if these 5 are dead wont i ?but its late and i wont get a reply till morning,so i think they had better be deleted just in case,i was stupid i should have asked,lesson learnt for next time .nite nite brenda xxx
                        Last edited by Guest; 13-01-08, 22:38.

Comment

If the mmn has been misquoted, she still can't have had a baby registered in Q4 1911 and another one in Q1 1912.

Comment

she was born 1880,s as with leonard so she would be older

Comment

She still can't have had two babies in three months!

Comment

It looks like Leonard had a sister Clara who married in 1915 reg. in Builth. Could he have been her child?
                                Last edited by KiteRunner; 13-01-08, 23:38. Reason: name removed
                                Karen

Comment

Someone needs to get the birth cert!!

Comment

Bren, I've gone through and deleted all the names I could see of people who might still be alive.
                                    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
                                    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

thankyou brenda xxx

Comment

merry the childrn were born 1912,1913,1915,so i was told i have emailed to see if any are still alive,brenda xxx

Comment

Working...
                                        X