Recommendations for keyboard and mouse please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for keyboard and mouse please

Most of the keys on my keyboard are now blank - lol - can someone recommend a bundle - I dont want wireless I just want a bog standard, bung the cord in the back of the puter bundle but one that is strong.

Depends on how much you would like to spend

I found a Microsoft bundle on play.com

Clare

Comment

I've got the microsoft keyboard on my main computer which I use all the time.

I have a cheapie from Asda on my laptop (don't like a laptop keyboard at all - not made for proper typists!!).

For me there's no real difference in their functionality, it's the feel of them which determines what I like and I much prefer the Microsoft one.

I wouldn't like to have the cheapie one all the time because of the 'give' in the keys, but saying that, you'd get used to anything if you used it often/long enough.

Don't suppose that's much help really is it Heather!!

Comment

Thanks people, still using the blank keys at the moment - LOL. There seems such a tremendous price range. Oh snow, I know ehat you mean about laptops, cant stand them, find them very difficult to use.

Comment

I must say I dont like the feel of the keys on my laptop thought there was a way of changing how far they go down when you press them?????????

Comment

Woolworth's have keyboards and mouse at a £5.00 each

Comment

Yes, its amazing how they can sell things that cheap - less than a packet of fags James! But I guess you get what you pay for and my keyboard gets a fair old bashing.

Comment

The Keyboard I got cost £1.00 I thought aqt that price it can't be bad!!!

Comment

Working...
                X