Mynott Titchmarsh 1881

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mynott Titchmarsh 1881

I know you must be getting sick of me by now, but I am trying to tie up my loose ends

I cannot find Mynot (Minot, Mynott, Mynett etc) Titchmarsh b.1838 Wimpole Cambridgeshire (date of birth varies a little on census)

I have him up to and including 1871 and then 1891 and 1901, he died in 1906, Can anyone spot him? just to make it more difficult he never married, never had children so no other names to help find him

1871 - Meldreth, Cambridgeshire, Insurance Agent - RG10; Piece: 1363; Folio: 19; Page: 10

1891 - Barton, Chesterton, Cambridgeshire, Living on own means - RG12; Piece: 1282; Folio 149; Page 23

I have checked Ancestry's, Family search and Familyhistoryonline 1881 census

Thanks

(EDIT - got to go out, so not ignoring you if I don't reply)
    Last edited by vikki brace; 11-01-08, 18:13.
    Vikki -
    Researching Titchmarsh and Tushingham

Sorry, had a look and couldn't see him. I have a relative who disappears in 1881, despite being in the same place in 1871 and 1891, so I commiserate!
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Sorry Vikki,

I cannot see him, he must be well hidden
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I can't find him either. Sorry.

Comment

Not an answer to your question, but I see the Times carried an article about Charles Titchmarsh who was killed by a train at Six Mile Bottom Station, Little Wilbraham, Cambs, on 9th October 1858. Is he related?
          Paul Barton, Special Agent

Hear my themetune on http://www.turnipnet.com/radio/dickbarton.wav

Comment

Thanks for trying, These Titchmarsh's are enough to drive you over the edge,

Oooo Paul, I haven't seen that one, Off to check it out now. Most of the Titchmarsh records in the Times relate to the 2 cricketers in the family
            Vikki -

Comment

Just checked it Paul, I do have a Charles Titchmarsh born 1828 who seems to disapear in 1851, will have to order that death cert to double check but it could be him

Don't you just love a mystery
              Vikki -

Comment

Working...
              X