Photo software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo software

I have used microsoft picture-it for a several years now. It came with my laptop but has now decided to have "a run time error" whatever that is and won't open my photos.

But.. I have found a disc (unused) for Photoshop elements 2. must have snaffled it off one of the other computers in the family. Don't remember ever seeing it before! I have loaded it on, but how do you use it? It's all a mystery to me. Picture-it was so easy, although I remember it took just a little of getting used to.

Where did anyone learn to work out how to use these programmes?

The big advantage with PSE is there are loads of tutorials online and in print to get you started.

Try these to start with, they are for Version 3, but most of the basics are the same.

Jane
    Family Historian User Group : My Family History : My Photography
    "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

Comment

Thanks for that. I hope I get to grips with it from those tutorials. Have already made a start.

Comment

I liked Picture it but they dont do patch for Vista;;;; shame that
        borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

It is Babs. I'm sorry my picture-it has packed in. I have deleted it and re-loaded it but it still won't open the pics. I have just had to restore my lappy (went wrong after loading the new graphics tablet - and that's bit of a mystery just yet as well ) and it's gone after that. Also i've lost sound. Maybe in a few months I'll have to treat myself.

Comment

Oh dear maybe someone will be able to help you dear ;;
            borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Working...
            X