Printing with Canon MP600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing with Canon MP600

I've always been happy with this printer - I've had it about 12 months, but it's suddenly decided to act up. If I print something, more than just the printout comes through, sometimes up to an extra six blank sheets. I've tried putting 90 GSM paper in, instead of the 80 GSM, but still get an avalanche.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

Gwyn
    Freya - a lovely, funny human-friendly disaster waiting to happen....

Do you mean that 6 pages are pulled through instead of just 1 at the same time?

Comment

Yes, so I get the proper print out, plus however many more blanks it feels like throwing at me! :(

Gwyn

Comment

You could try cleaning the feeder rolls with a damp cloth, otherwise would find out your guarantee quick.

Comment

When you put the paper in the printer is there any creases or folds ?
          Also have you tried fanning the paper before you put it in the printer ?
          I know paper can get stuck together and cause printers to give you paper
          presents

Clare

Comment

Thanks again - I think I'll have to get a cloth and the guarantee out! I have checked the paper before it goes in and fanned it, but it's still spitting it back, so I think it must be the printer itself. Happy days!

Gwyn

Comment

Working...
            X