Could Laptop have been sold before ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Laptop have been sold before ??

there are a few things I am a bit suspicious about on this new Laptop , for instance is it possible to have photos in The Windows Photo Gallery that were taken according to the dates as early as 13/2/2004 ????or would they be sample images ????

Val, they are probably sample images, loaded automatically with XP or Vista.
    Where did you buy the laptop - have you any other suspicions or problems with it?
    Elaine

Comment

hi Elaine I know it sounds silly but it has been known especially at PC World where I bought this.
      The other funny thing is I tried to put some music on a MP3 player and it also downloaded some stuff that was already in my music which I did not want.

Comment

Val, when I got my ordinary computer there were photos on it and were told they were samples.
        Stella passed away December 2014

Comment

hi Stella yes I had them in my pc but these seem so old

Comment

Surely they are part of the version of windows that is on it and so are as old as that is.

Comment

I know Windows XP has sample photos and MP3 files already
              loaded onto it.

Clare

Comment

They probably are sample pictures. Dave's PC has sample pictures dating back to 4/11/2001. These are what came with Window XP. Music is the same.
                Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

thanks everybody I am a suspicous person by nature I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                  X