Hattons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hattons

Hi sorry i'm going to be a pain again with these Hattons.
    Joshua Hatton 1797 Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
    married
    Elizabeth ?? 1793 Cheltenham

they had
    Eliza 1828 Cheltenham
    Mary 1830 Cheltenham
    Joseph 1831 Cheltenham
    Edwin 1834 Cheltneham
    John 1835 Cheltenham.

they are on the 1841 census ref: HO107/353/3/40/12

The head Joshua is connected to John Liptrot Hatton born 1880/9 Liverpool. I cannot find this connection anywhere but i think it is because i cannot move further back than Joshua to come back down a different line if you see what i mean. Can anyone see if they can move further back on him please.

Thankyou in advance.
    Jen

Hi Jen,

Just having a look around and there is a death for a John Liptrot Hatton, Sep 1886 aged 76 in Thanet district. So that one would have been born about 1810, can see one born later.
    Fiona. xx

Comment

From the igi John Liptrott Hatton, Birth 12 Oct 1809, Baptism 29 Nov 1809. Parents John Hatton and Alice Shone.
      Fiona. xx

Comment

Thankyou Fiona i was searching IGI last night for ages and couldn't see that.
        Jen

Comment

He also has a brother on the same batch number called Joseph born 1811.
          Jen

Comment

Sorry i've got to go little one wont settle. I will be back in the morning. Sorry.xx
            Jen

Comment

I found one brother Joseph and 4 sisters for John on the IGI but I haven't got anywhere with Joshua. Can't find a birth for him. Will keep looking.
              Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Sorry i shot off last night i ended up falling asleep with him. thankyou for your help.
                Jen

Comment

Hatton/Poussett/Moore family trees

I have some details on this branch - as you put these threads here a couple of years ago (c2006) you may have more to add - would like to hear from you.

Dennis

Comment

Hi Dennis thanks for the pm's i will let you know what i have as soon as i put my hands on the paperwork.
                    Jen

Comment

Working...
                    X