2nd pair of eyes please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd pair of eyes please....

Could you have a look at the death index entry for Hannah Dudley, d Foleshill Jun qtr 1865 please....

I think the page number is 218 but want to be sure .....
    Let's re-arrange the deck-chairs

The first two digits are certainly 21 but the last one is really difficult to make out. I would say it could be a 5, a 6 or an 8.
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Mark - if you want to order the certificate is it worth trying the local Register Office rather than the GRO?
      Elaine

Comment

Good idea Elaine. I've got into the habit of using the GRO because it is easier ....

Comment

Is it one of the UKBMD districts with an online database?
          Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

If it comes under Warwickshire BMD then the site seemed to be unavailable earlier on today when I was trying to check on there.
            KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
            (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Something odd in Warwickshire...

You can't get at the online BMD database for Warwickshire, and you can't get at the Search function for Coventry Collections.

I had a feeling that Warks was the one that charged extra for online BMD certs!

Christine
              Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I found this link for Coventry: Coventry City Council: Copy certificates

Would they cover it does anybody know?

Comment

Not certain - but Foleshill is almost Coventry.

You could email them to ask: registeroffice@coventry.gov.uk

Christine
                  Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Thanks Christine ....

Comment

Working...
                    X