Ancestry uk phone no please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry uk phone no please

Could someone please give me the phone no for Ancestry Uk?

I have just been trying to subscribe but their prices seem to be very strange.

I year is quoted ar £79.95 but when you try to subscribe it comes up as £68.04 + £14.29 vat making a total of £82.33.

Then I got an offer of 20% off saying £63.96 but that comes up as £54.43 + £11.43 vat making it £65.86.

I don't understand why they can be higher than the original price quoted, so want to phone and see what they say, maybe I can also get it without vat as I am not in UK.

Thanks

Christine
    Christine in Portugal

Christine hope this helps
    Member Service number 0800 404 9723 (free phone) from the UK, or +1 801 705 7620 (an international rate call) from outside of the UK. Member Service is available from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. GMT, Monday to Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturdays
    Daphne

Looking for Northey, Goodfellow, Jobes, Heal, Lilburn, Curry, Gay, Carpenter, Johns, Harris, Vigus from Cornwall, Somerset, Durham, Northumberland, Cumberland, USA, Australia.

Comment

Thank you, I'll try phoning them now.

Just phoned and the difference in price is because our vat in Portugal is higher than UK
      Last edited by Christine in Portugal; 07-01-08, 09:47. Reason: More info added
      Christine in Portugal

Comment

Working...
      X