hatton,cheshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hatton,cheshire

just wanted to say a thankyou for helping me last year trace my grandparents,etc,John and Silas Hatton.
    I've put a lot more feelers out now,and i've had a fair bit of feedback,still not much about john&Silas.
    BUT,I have traced the family back to Thomas Hatton,born feb 1666 in cheshire.So if anyone out there is looking for Cheshire Hattons I may be able to help.all the best,alan.
    "As if by magic the shop keeper appeared"

i have hatton,s i think look on the gedcom and put hatton in the search and look for my name at the side brenmac brenda xxx

Comment

Hello Alan

I have in my tree an Elizabeth Hatton, born around 1836 in Cheshire to David Hatton, born approx 1797 in Cheshire and Alice Wakefield. David was the son of David Hatton born approx 1757 and Ann Houghton.

I would be grateful for any information you could offer.

Best wishes

Carol

Comment

i have a sarah ann hatton born 1843 married frerick james holder 1880,she died 1902father samuel hatton,sarah when married lived potefract,castleford,durham,they had 5 children i have names and dates ,not sure samuel came from lancashire,but fredrick was born east dean in gloucester. brenda xxx

Comment

i've had a quick look at my tree for david born in cheshire,1797.
          He's not there i'm afraid,he may be a distant relation,do you know David's parents?

Comment

oops,sorry i just re-read your messg,must be too early for me!!
            no sorry i haven't got either David.

Comment

Hi brenmac had a look at gedcom,i saw a few Samuels on there but i couldn't tie them to my tree.
              I have a samuel hatton born in 1799 to richard and hannah,which is my distant relative.
              I saw him there,and he was definately born in Chehire,sorry i couldn't shed any light on your family tree for you,
              Alan

Comment

hiya carol.....did your elizabeth hatton ,marry a william burgess in 1855?...regards...allan
                Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
                oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
                adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
                merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
                coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

Working...
                X