• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places in Somerset

Do you know where this place could be?

Hylilliton

Thanks in advance,
    Pippa
    Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Do you have camera? Click here to see if you can help Places of Worship

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

praps??? High Littleton?

Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

What about High Littleton
      WendyP

Comment

Thanks I don't know Somerset. All of Aunty's queries have been answered.

Thanks Again!
        Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

Comment

Have a good look at - it's magnificent!!:

High Littleton and Hallatrow History and Parish Records - transcribed by Michael L. Browning
          Kind regards,
          William
          Particular interests: The Cumming families of Edinkillie & Dallas, Moray

Comment

Thank you very much I will pass that on and I confirmed the man my aunt was looking for on there.

Comment

Pippa I can recommend that site. My grandmother lived in High Littleton for a few years and it even has her entry in the school log.
              Anne

Comment

Working...
              X