Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• web site for MP3 player

I have finally sorted out my ipod thanks
    Now I need some info on starting an MP3 player do I just go to any site and buy the music or do I have to register somewhere thanks.
    Is there a recommended site ??

You will need to register wherever you decide to 'purhcase' the music from - there are lots of site out there these days val - do a google and find which one suits your needs best.

PS: If you sorted out your iPod your mp3 should be a doddle!!

Comment

Snowdrop it took me nearly a week to sort it LOL
      hope this does not take as long
      Thanks I am worried about going to dodgy sites

Comment

I'm sure you can download music from itunes store and convert them to
        MP3 as itunes are AAC files, which are apples files, however some of
        the MP3 players can play AAC formats as well.

Clare

Comment

is that right Clare oh thanks is that easy to do ???

Comment

Which MP3 player do you have ?

Clare

Comment

Val

if you've got an Ipod you can purchase music through the Itunes store, only takes a couple of minutes to purchase and then it downloads onto your PC, and in turn you can load on to your Ipod

Elaine
              Looking for: Bassick/Beswick in Lancashire, Wolverhampton, Durham - Bradshaw & Drage in Bozeat & London - Rainbow, Strange, Maginess, Northcote, Thompson, Bartlett & Wheeler in London - Harrington, Gusterson & Sach in Essex

Comment

sorry just got back on its a IItronics mp3 player
                Elaine thanks I did that its the MP3 player I need to know about now thanks

Comment

Val

you can download music from Itunes onto your MP3 player

elaine
                  Looking for: Bassick/Beswick in Lancashire, Wolverhampton, Durham - Bradshaw & Drage in Bozeat & London - Rainbow, Strange, Maginess, Northcote, Thompson, Bartlett & Wheeler in London - Harrington, Gusterson & Sach in Essex

Comment

hi Elaine I tried it but it didnt work the mp3 player did not appear in my options to drag them to

Comment

Val

if you don't mind waiting till tomorrow, I'll email my son tonight asking him how it can be done - he's good on the technical side

elaine

Comment

oh thanks so much Elaine

Comment

I know IItronics make a number of MP3 players, which one do you have ? only asking as some of them look like pen drives and some need a USB cable to
                          connect them to the PC. Did it come with an installation CD ? If so it may use it's own player or maybe you can use Windows Media player to synch your music
                          to the MP3 player.

Sorry lots of questions

Clare

Comment

are you trying to confuse me Clare ?? it doesnt take much.
                            Its a square thing nothing like a flash drive it has a usb cable with it and says in the book no need to use a disc just plug it in and it will be recognised !!!!
                            But I cannot download into it so doing something wrong .
                            Thanks for your reply

Comment

Val

my son seems to think you can't download from Itunes onto an MP3 player if its not an Ipod

however, he does recommend downloading music from Napster

good luck

elaine

Comment

My Son Just Plugs His Into The Usb Port Using His Cable And Then Downloads Music From Imesh. It Asks You Where You Want To Save It To And I Think It Just Shows On The Computer As Removable Media/device
                                Last edited by lisaht; 04-01-08, 14:35.
                                Lisa
                                xxx

If the shoe fits buy one in every colour

Comment

He he I do try not to confuse people

Ok so you have your MP3 player with a USB cable that you have plugged into your PC.
                                  If you go to My computer does it come up as a device ?

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...tl3m00/USB.jpg

If you click on the above link, you will see a screenshot from My computer, you will see device G
                                  shows crossfire, this is my USB Pen. When your MP3 player is connected to the PC it should
                                  show as a device.

Clare
                                  Last edited by littlemoo; 04-01-08, 09:48.

Comment

thank you very much for your replies I shall try those two sites
                                    Clare his mp3 player does not show like that wonder why

Comment

Do you plug your MP3 player into the same USB port you plug your Ipod into ?

Clare

Comment

sorry having problems today yes I did but I also tried it on another one too , should I be using a different one then ??? I ddnt think of that

Comment

Working...
                                        X