Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't find a marriage or death...Help Pleeese!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find a marriage or death...Help Pleeese!

One of my Dad's cousins was name deletedborn 5th Feb 1910, Stockwell, Lambeth. What happened to her?

I've searched findmypast for a marriage record from 1927-1960 and deaths from 1960-2005. I know I searched the death records last week to see if she died as a young child too..but zilch.

Anybody else fancy having a look...my eyes are a getting a bit blurred now from all the searching to-night.

Thanks
    Last edited by kathsgirl.48; 01-01-08, 23:12.
    teresa

Don't have findmypast sub - but have you tried possible mistakes, like Oram or Arum?
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

well I have just found her birth ref:

name deletedMarch Q 1910
      dist: lambeth
      vol 1d
      page 390
      Last edited by KiteRunner; 01-01-08, 13:08.
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

No I haven't check for any mispelling...Oh Gawd.....Will have to start all over again!
        I need a drink!
        teresa

Comment

Teresa, do you know for sure that she isn't still alive? If she is then we will need to remove her name from this thread...
          KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
          (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

I have checked from 1931-1942 in marriages and come up with nothing.

this was the complete index on ancestry... will have a look later for more, should anyone else wish to look, or recheck deaths... well, i have done some for you...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
            Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Was she definately alive in 1960? You have searched marriages until 1960 and then deaths afterwards.
              Rita

http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/.../User:Nappycat

Comment

I have name deleted Birth certificate but have no idea what happened to her. I only found out recently that my Dad had these relations so I have no idea if she was alive in 1960.

I've searched for a marriage from 1927 up to and including 1960 and then looked for a death from 1960 onwards as it doesn't look like she married.

The chances that she's still alive... slim I think, as she would be in her 98th year now.

I have found a couple of descendants of 2 of name deleteds other sisters, Mary and Phyllis and they don't know anything about name deleted either...a bit of a mystery this one!

So if anybody feels like taking up the challenge to find anything else about Phyllis..I will forever be in your debt.

But I will keep looking myself but you know what it's like when you keep at it for too long...I'm always worried incase I've missed something.

Happy New Year everyone!
                Last edited by KiteRunner; 01-01-08, 13:09.
                teresa

Comment

Deleted her name from the postings as we don't know if she might still be alive. If you want to help Teresa look for index entries I suggest you send her a PM.
                  KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
                  (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Found her..Phyllis Orum died in 1937 aged 27!
                    teresa

Comment

Working...
                    X