how do i find where someone is burried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i find where someone is burried

marie louise taylor,nee dunnett.,died 1956 in leeds infirmry i think or st james leeds yorkshire i know it would be a burrial as she was a strict cathlic.brenda xxx
    Last edited by Guest; 29-12-07, 21:22.

Hi again Brenda..i'm not following you honest!;) I found all my burials through the records office. It was tedious but i got there in the end.
    cathy x:p
    [/I][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

researching Adams, Freestone, Tribbett, Penny, Batchelor, Head

Comment

From Leeds Council website:-
      Can you help me find a grave or a place where ashes have been scattered?
      Yes, if you know the name and date of death of the deceased person, we can help you find their grave or where their ashes have been scattered.

Parks and Countryside's Head Office main reception telephone number 0113 3957400 is staffed from 8.00am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am - 4.00pm on a Friday.

Comment

I was going to say, check with the council first. If they have no record, then being that she was catholic, I suggest you contact any catholic churches in the area, or the one where she used to worship to see if she was buried in their churchyard.

Joanie

Comment

thankyou will look on the council website se what i can find,have a nice day all brenda xxx

Comment

The other way is to see if the central library keeps a newspaper archive. I know Bristol does. Death notices usually give details of funeral arrangements.
            Anne

Comment

In our council churchyards we have C of E, Catholic and Orthdox sections that I have come across while at funerals.
              Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Do you have camera? Click here to see if you can help Places of Worship

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

Comment

Working...
              X