Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help with making my dates on calenders bigger.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with making my dates on calenders bigger.

i have publisher and want to make some pocket calendars for the cooffee morning ladies,i can do it but the dates are too small.how do i make them bigger but the card pocket size still?brenda xxx

Brenda, I do not have Publisher on my PC these days but seem to remember that you need to Select the Font/Format. The font size show in this panel.

First I would highlight the numbers that I wished to change and then go to the Format or Font and select the point size. Also try the help section and display it on the page you are working on I think you will find the instructions there. Sorry I cannot help more.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Originally posted by Margaret N View Post
      Brenda, I do not have Publisher on my PC these days but seem to remember that you need to Select the Font/Format. The font size show in this panel.

First I would highlight the numbers that I wished to change and then go to the Format or Font and select the point size. Also try the help section and display it on the page you are working on I think you will find the instructions there. Sorry I cannot help more.
      *waves to Margaret* and totally agree with her advice ...spot on ! ;)

Comment

thankyou will try,have a nice day all brenda xxx

Comment

Working...
        X