can't find little envelope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't find little envelope

Last night I updated to I.E.7(I think).Today everything is in a different place and I can't find the little envelope I always clicked on to receive and send email.How do I get it back?I know I can do a system restore,but would then lose the update.Opinions/instructions appreciated please.
    Fran

Hi Fran,
    I assume that you are using Outlook Express. Put your cursor on a blank part of the toolbar & right click the mouse. From the dropdown menu chose "Customize". Find the envelope symbol in the left hand column and click on it to highlght it. Then click the Add button and close.
    That should put it back where you want it.

Blessings

Comment

Thanks Lyn,All ok now.
      Fran

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Fran, Did you by any chance install Windows Vista? If you have upgraded to Vista you will now have Windows Mail which is a replacement for Outlook Express. I have found on my PC that it is a completely different set up and does not appear on Internet Explorer 7.
          Margaret N
          DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

No Margaret,I have got windows xp.All is fine now.Got little envelope back.Thanks for replying.
            Fran

Comment

Working...
            X