Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! Where are this father and son in 1841?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Where are this father and son in 1841?

1851 HO107/1482 367 p.27
    Reg district: St Martin In The Fields Sub-reg district: Long Acre
    No 1 Martlett Court, Crown Court, Little Russell Street [several households]
    >>> Abraham Mullins abt 1793 Yeovil,* Somerset, Head wid. greengrocer
    Henry Mullins abt 1832 St Martin in the Fields, Middlesex, Son greengrocer assistant
    ~ with love from Little Nell~
    Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Sorry can't see them.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

JBee

Thanks for looking, anyway. I am sure they are in London somewhere. Frustrating as I don't know who Abraham's wife/Henry's mother was and I was hoping she'd be about in 1841. London ancestors are often the hardest to find!
      ~ with love from Little Nell~
      Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

Hi Nell, just spent bit of time having a search but to no avail I'm afraid.

I tried changing all the vowels round after the M and then thought that the M may have been mistrans. as a W so tried some of those as well. NBG though.

Good luck with them.
        Rose

Comment

they're probably in Paddington with mine ! :D ... or in another of the missing areas ...
          It's soooo very frustrating, I really need mine in 1841 to clear up a mystery or two ...

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X