Lincolnshire Register Offices now offer online order facility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincolnshire Register Offices now offer online order facility

I know i keep banging on about local register offices but here is a worthwhile addition to the services of the countywide Lincolnshire Registration service.

The registrars now offer the option of placing orders online via the council website. Payment by credit card AND debit cards accepted with no surcharge.Updated and additional links have been added to the Lincolnshire page of the wiki.

Don't forget that whether you apply by post, phone or online that all certs supplied from the Lincolnshre Registration service are scanned copies of the original register and cost just £7 and usually arrive within four or five days of ordering (often within a couple of days in my experience).
    Last edited by Glen in Tinsel Knickers; 27-12-07, 18:53.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/50125734@N06/

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780
    My sledging hammer lies declined, my bellows too have lost their wind
    My fire's extinct, my forge decay'd, and in the dust my vice is laid

Oooh, Glen, I do hope this is the tip of the iceberg and that all the local ROs will eventually do this.

Although you can print off an order form from Lancs or Cheshire at the mo, you still have to go find an envelope and a stamp!

OC

Comment

Glen - I went scurrying off to the Wiki, because of you, got sidetracked once there and had a serendipitous moment, so thanks:D

Comment

Thanks Glen, I've got a bunch of rellies in Lincs so that will be very useful!
        Michael, aged 1/4 of a century

Comment

Originally posted by Olde Crone Holden View Post
          Oooh, Glen, I do hope this is the tip of the iceberg and that all the local ROs will eventually do this.

Although you can print off an order form from Lancs or Cheshire at the mo, you still have to go find an envelope and a stamp!

OC
          Fortunately i went looking at the wiki just before i printed of my usual application forms from my "master file" and found the reg office link was broken. That made me look for the new link and hey presto found the online option.

The kind folks of Lincolnshire have resisted the temptation to charge extra for the convenience, if memory serves Hertfordshire have added £3 per application for NOT having to handle and open an envelope!!

Will report back when i get the certs but i expect the usual prompt efficient service from what i think is one of the best offices in the country.

Lucky me :D:D

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Thanks Glen, I've got a bunch of rellies in Lincs so that will be very useful!
            Michael

The Lincoln office supply certificates for most of the county, if you have any events that occured in the north of the county (especially areas that were to become South Humberside) then you need the North Lincolnshire Office.
            A new online bmd register has been started for North Lincs but it is an area that my rellies generally avoided.

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780

Comment

Thanks, my bunch are all in the south (Boston area).
              Michael, aged 1/4 of a century

Comment

Just want to nudge this up got fresh eyes

I have now used the online option four times (total of 12 certs) and turnaround has been really quick.

Usually placing an order late Sunday results in the certs arriving on my doorstep by Wednesday lunchtime.
                Last edited by Glen in Tinsel Knickers; 06-04-08, 11:23.

Joseph Goulson 1701-1780

Comment

Working...
                X