Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think Scotland's People have just given me a little Xmas pressie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think Scotland's People have just given me a little Xmas pressie!

I had 6 credits, but it said they had expired. I couldn't see right away where to buy more so I thought I would click on what I wanted to view and it would ask me to buy more credits (and it would add my expired ones back on), but instead it let me use my expired ones! Without having to buy any more!
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Were they perhaps credits that expired before SP increased the validity period?
    Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

:D it wouldn't let me use my expired credits!!

Maybe you did get a Christmas present then Kate

Comment

They were definitely ones I bought since they changed the time limit, and it said credits have expired on the screen when I used them! It still says the other one is expired too. Unfortunately it was one of those cases where I want to look at the images for the baptisms of all the children of a certain couple to see the names of the witnesses, so I will end up buying more credits soon anyway.
        KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
        (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

I received an emial from scotlands people saying that credits now last longer - I;'ve deleted it, but I think it's now 90 days instead of whatever it was.

Di
          Diane
          Sydney Australia
          Avatar: Reuben Edward Page and Lilly Mary Anne Dawson

Comment

Working...
          X