Robet Robertson /Christian Drummond, Dundee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robet Robertson /Christian Drummond, Dundee

Does anyone descend from Robert Robertson and Christian Drummond who married 15/12/1752 at Dundee? Robert and Christian are both buried at the Howff. They had 7 children > Alexander 1753, JAmes 1758, Robert 1760[m Clementina Stewart,my line, went to Cupar Fife], Helen 1762, Alexander 1764 [m Betty Thompson], Christian 1767 [m Peter Sime] & Charlotte 1770.

You might be best to search on our "GEDCOM" to see if anybody has them listed, and also some other sites to try to see if anybody has them in their family tree are Genes Reunited, Ancestry, and Tribal Pages.
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Hi Kite runner. I have searched genes and ancestry but never heard of Tribal pages. Where is that? Cheers

Comment

Heelo Stumped I have Drummonds but not a Christian as far as I know , thy putting thread on this site they may be able to help you they are very good ;;;

borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Opps sorry about that the Drummond is a middle name and dont know were it fits in yet ;;but that site is very good , might even post and see if they can help with that mystery ;;;lol
          borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

Hi Borobabs. Thanks. I know scotsfamtree.:D

Comment

This is the link to Tribal Pages:
              Family Tree - build your Free Family Tree website
              KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
              (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

Thanks Kiterunner. Ill look around there for a while. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X