Firefox again ?? please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox again ?? please

I am having a lot of trouble with certain sites , when I am trying to go to them the page only starts to load then stops .
    I try refreshing but the same thing happens any ideas please ???
    It does not happen with IE but I dont want to have to keep changing browser.

What's the url of one of the pages you're having trouble with?

Comment

Use your PayPal account to spend, send, and manage your money. Or, create a merchant account for your business. And so much more. Discover the details here.

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace
      etc etc etc

Comment

Hmm. They have both loaded perfectly for me in FF. Where do they stop/what do you get so see?

MORE - on tools, options, content, do you have all 4 of those boxes ticked?

Comment

sorry Jools yes I do have them ticked
          You know the little green boxes at the bottom they move along till right near the end then stop
          And on the bottom left it says transferring date from ???? but never does thanks

Comment

Have you had a good read of this (about FF and errors loading websites)?

Comment

Blimey, that looks a bit technical!
              KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
              (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

It does, but it gives good instructions for how to clear the cache AND how to deal with secure sites not loading (which the 2 url's given would most likely have been).

Comment

thanks again I am going to try and understand it Jools

Comment

Working...
                  X