Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone planning on getting NSW cert transcripts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone planning on getting NSW cert transcripts?

I've used Marilyn Rowan's service before and found her very efficient. I've just ordered another transcript and found this message on the site (http://www.marbract.com.au/):

*** CHRISTMAS SALE!! - 10% off all orders until close of Business 24 Dec 2007 ***

Select the service you require

NSW BDM Transcriptions

Victorian Official Certificate Collection/Transcription

England and Wales Official Certificate Collection
    along with
    Currently Delivering Orders Received by 9am
    20th Nov 2007
    and

*** Please note: Orders received after 10 Dec 2007 may not be dispatched before Christmas. 10% off sale price applies to all orders received by 24 Dec 2007 ***
    She is currently quoting 21 days' (max) delivery for my order just placed for an rtf document by email..

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

I sent off for four yesterday - I usually store up a few for her Christmas sale. It's a pity they're taking so much longer than usual at the moment.

Comment

she must be really busy. I often order at this time of year and I've had them back by xmas. the first time it was a christmas presnt and said don't bother if I can't have it in time. she was good and I had them. I don't think I queue jumped either.
      Kit

Comment

She says the delay's caused by "Registry system failures".

Comment

Working...
        X