Downloadable research forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloadable research forms

Just found these in the Reference and "how to" section on the Genealogy General, They are great, No more making notes on scraps of paper that I loose

Thanks FTF :D
    Last edited by vikki brace; 27-11-07, 15:25.
    Vikki -
    Researching Titchmarsh and Tushingham

This is the link:
    http://www.familytreeforum.com/refer...rch-forms.html
    KiteRunner

Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good... laugh"
    (Indigo Girls, "Watershed")

Comment

If anyone wants to make a downloadable form for Scottish BDM's I can send them the GRO forms - think they're probably copyright so perhaps can't just download a copy of their form.

There's more info than English BDM's so needs a different form.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

JBee - have sent you a pm
        Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 27-11-07, 16:10.
        Elaine

Comment

Have emailed them to you - hope they aren't too big.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Thanks- all received - will see what I can do!
            Elaine

Comment

Ooo! Thanks for posting this Vikki - they look very useful, and I've still not fathomed how to use the wiki, so I'd never have found them myself! :o

Bee.
              Bee~~~fuddled.

Searching for BANKS, MILLER, MOULTON from Lancs and Cheshire; COX from Staffordshire and Birmingham;
              COX, HALL, LAMBDEN, WYNN, from Hants and Berks; SYMES (my mystery g'father!) from anywhere near Bournemouth.

Comment

Have just downloaded some of the forms. I have a question though does anyone know how to get the census record sheet so it is one person per page not 2? It wont let me cut it or anything on my computer.
                Jen

Comment

Originally posted by Tom
                  They are quite good but there is an error in one of them.
                  Well we cant address the issue if you wont tell us where it is
                  https://squeakerslair.wordpress.com

Comment

Grimsqueaker

I think Tom is referring to the marriage one.

There is a double bracket ending after the "surnames" bit.

OC

Comment

OC

do you mean the (Surnames:First Name(s)) bit?

that's correct isn't it?
                      Zoe in London

Cio che Dio vuole, io voglio ~ What God wills, I will

Comment

Tom,
                        Either there is something that needs amending or there isn't. Just post whatever it is so that we can address the issue.

I have been online since 7pm and you didnt contact me ??

Comment

Zoe and Tim

I have had another look, lol and it is now correct - perhaps it was before but I didn't see the TWO preceding brackets, LOL! Sorry about that.

Otherwise I am baffled and don't know what Tom is talking about.

OC

Comment

Originally posted by Olde Crone Holden View Post
                            Zoe and Tim

I have had another look, lol and it is now correct - perhaps it was before but I didn't see the TWO preceding brackets, LOL! Sorry about that.

Otherwise I am baffled and don't know what Tom is talking about.

OC

Thanks OC

Hopefully Tom will provide evidence of this error soon and we can amend the form(s) accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by jennie View Post
                              Have just downloaded some of the forms. I have a question though does anyone know how to get the census record sheet so it is one person per page not 2? It wont let me cut it or anything on my computer.
                              What you see is what you get!
                              If you want a "one person per page" then we can do one for you - no problem.
                              It will leave the bottom half of the page blank - is there anything you might like on the lower section of the page?
                              Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 28-11-07, 07:47.
                              Elaine

Comment

Many thanks to those responsible, the Parish Register forms will make my trips to Taunton RO much easier & clearer.
                                Vivienne passed away July 2013

Comment

Thankyou Elaine i have sent you a pm.
                                  Jen

Comment

The form for recording census information has been amended.
                                    There are now two forms, one which has two names per page and the other with just one name per page.
                                    Both forms have a space for recording 1911 census information.

See post no. 9

We have produced three more forms for recording information from Scottish Birth, Marriage and Death certificates.
                                    Before we load the files into the “How To” section could someone who is involved in Scottish research check them and let us know if there is anything else that could, or should be included in these forms. Thanks.

Update - forms have been checked, modified and uploaded into the Reference and How To forum

Last edited by Family Tree Forum; 07-12-07, 14:58.

Comment

Elaine

Thank you so much for doing the Scottish certificates - they're brilliant.

You can see just how much more information you get from scottish certificates - just wish english ones were so good.

Thanks again

Comment

Thank you very much.

All the reserach forms are very good much appreciated.

xx

Maggie

Comment

Working...
                                        X