WINDOWS MAIL- Text Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINDOWS MAIL- Text Size

I often receive emails that are in extra small print and wonder if someone can tell me how to increase the size of the text to read them.
    In Outlook I used to go to View, Text and change the size but this does not work on my version of Vista.
    The best that I can manage is to copy them into Word and increase the size their but that is a fag. Please help.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

hi Margret sorry cant help you but wanted to say hello

Comment

I don't have Vista Margaret. But can you not do it by pressing ctrl and rolling the scroll wheel on your mouse?
      Gillian
      User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

Gillian, I can do it on this page but it will not work for me on Windows Mail. I have asked PC world help line and they have never been asked the question before. I am already typing this in a larger text. I have a lady who sends me such interesting family history and how she gets a font so small I do not know. She tells me that she sends it in normal size. I could easily change it in Outlook Express. Vista gives me an option for text size (on the email) but it does not change. Thank you for the idea.

Good Evening Val.
        Margaret N
        DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

My only other suggestion then Margaret would be to open an account with yahoomail or hotmail to correspond with her.
          Gillian
          User page: http://www.familytreeforum.com/wiki/...ustGillian-117

Comment

Working...
          X