Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have a look at these photos & tell me what you think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have a look at these photos & tell me what you think!

do you think the lady on the right next to the bride could be the same lady as in the 2nd photo[group photo] sitting down on the right? and is it her in the 3rd photo?

Chris.

! and 2 - yes, same woman.

3 - no, face shape is wider and distance between lips and chin is greater.

I would say pic 3 was taken much earlier then 1 + 2, which look like WW2 weddings.

OC

Comment

I think 1 and 2 are the same woman.

As OC says pic3 has a different shaped face and features.
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Photo No.3 Lady has a different nose.....

1 & 2 Look like the same lady
        Rosi

We are the famous CFC

Comment

The lady in the 3rd photo is much earlier, about 15 years I think, could that be mum? The other 2 photos could well be the same woman as the resemblance is very strong.

Comment

thanks everyone for your input,
            i also thought pics 1 & 2 were of the same lady, the lady getting married in the 1st pic is my Granddads sister so i presume the lady by her side is her sister, who they are in pic3 i have'nt a clue!
            i have a few old photos that i don't know who they are, they belonged to my Nan who died when i was 18, my Auntie has them now, so i took copys of them incase i ever find out who they are!

Chris.

Comment

I don't think it is the same lady. If you look at her eyebrows they are different.Picture one had very high brow line but picture 2 it's lower. Picture 3 looks earlier but has a similar background as picture two so possibly taken in the same studio.Any clues on the back of the photos?

Comment

no, no clues on back of photo, my Auntie has the original, but i don't remember seeing anything on the back of it.
                Chris.

Comment

no i think all 3 are driffent,ist has a peak at the front of her hair face features look all different,could be sisters brenda xxx

Comment

Working...
                  X