Are these the same woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these the same woman?

Adding to my other thread, I have been scouring over some old wedding picture in 1903 and found this young lady, Do you think they are the same woman?

The second was taken in 1903, the first according to guesstimates 1897 (ish)
    Last edited by Pippa Doll; 12-11-08, 21:46.
    Vikki -
    Researching Titchmarsh and Tushingham

I'd say no .. but it won't enlarge sensibly (pic 2)

The ear lobes look different, also the mouth

~ FOR PHOTO RESTORATIONS PLEASE SCAN AT A RESOLUTION OF 300-600 WITH THE SCALE AT 100% MINIMUM ~ http://restoreandcolour.brainwaving.co.uk

Comment

I'd say they are definently related maybe sisters, but agree not convinced they are same person.

Comment

I'd say not the same woman Vikki, the mouths are different and the woman in smaller picture has a slightly wider jaw bone. Also, woman in first picture has more piercing eyes.
        Jen

Researching: Brandon.London/M/cr. Tyson.France/Mcr.

Comment

i would say no eyes on first deep set brenda xxx

Comment

Definitely related, or the same woman who has lost weight and her features have matured.

OC

Comment

From the info given on the other thread

The first picture dates from 1892-1897 and the second June 1903, So I suppose it could be the same woman.

Tom - Kate married Frederick Lee, she had only 2 children, A girl in 1894 Kate Winifred and a boy in 1896 James Herbert. So it doesn't match with the dates and the fact that the eldest child in the group picture is a Boy, She was my first guess, I wish it was her though becasue it would explain why she is with James.

Ooooooo, this is so frustrating:(
              Vikki -
              Researching Titchmarsh and Tushingham

Comment

Working...
              X