Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family

Can anyone please tell me which one of the ladies in the second photo is the lady in the first?
    Also, do you think the ladies and the gent could all be sisters and brother?

Thanks in advance.
    Lynne

PS: Have I done this right??
    Last edited by Pippa Doll; 12-11-08, 21:46.
    Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Lynne

Are you able to scan them at a higher Dpi? That way we would be able to see them more clearly.

Tom.

Comment

Hi Lynnne

It would be eisier if they were a bit bigger and also if you put the images on the screen next to each other so we could look at them at the same time

Comment

Hi Tom and Kelly
        Sorry I didn't respond earlier, PC keeps crashing. I can do them at a higher dpi but I don't know how to put them into the message. I have looked in the help but cannot find anything.
        Lynne
        Lynne

Searching for Ford, Duffy, (Manchester and Ireland) Cree (Manchester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire), Owen (Manchester), Humphreys (Manchester and Ireland), Egerton (Manchester and Cheshire), Cresswell (Manchester).

Comment

Lynne,

Once you have used the paperclip to put them in the post, click it again and you should have the option of putting them into the text

Comment

Originally posted by Granny Lynne View Post
            Hi Tom and Kelly
            Sorry I didn't respond earlier, PC keeps crashing. I can do them at a higher dpi but I don't know how to put them into the message. I have looked in the help but cannot find anything.
            Lynne
            These how-to-threads should help:

This one explains how to insert them in a thread here:
            Sarah

Comment

Tom
              Would I be able to edit my original post to do that? I am at work so do not have access to my PC until this evening.

Sarah
              Do I have to upload them to photobucket to insert them? I just attached them from my hard drive.

Lynne
              Lynne

Comment

Originally posted by Granny Lynne View Post
                Tom
                Would I be able to edit my original post to do that? I am at work so do not have access to my PC until this evening.

Sarah
                Do I have to upload them to photobucket to insert them? I just attached them from my hard drive.

Lynne
                Lynne,

It is better for the speed of the site, if photos were uploaded and stored externally to the site, ie. on photobucket.

You can edit your own posts, even one you made months ago, if it is still on site.

Yes, you upload to Photobucket from your own computer, then once they are IN photobucket you can then add the link to photobucket in your thread. Once you get the hang of it, (it is much simpler that using the Paperclip onsite.)

hope this helps Lynne,
                Julie
                They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Hi Julie
                  Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I am at work and shouldn't really be online! ;)
                  I will try uploading them to photobucket tonight whilst the footie is on and see if it works.
                  Thanks all for the advice.
                  Lynne
                  Lynne

Comment

No problem

if you get stuck then just shout up
                    Julie
                    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
                    X