Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What year?

Hi All
    I'm working on a family tree scrap book and finding photos that capture the era that people grew up in. I hate to think what the future generation will think of this...andone remember Hey Hey Were The Monkees !!!!
    Last edited by Pippa Doll; 12-11-08, 21:46.

Guessing mid sixties

Comment

Hi Trish
      It's actually the mid seventies. Don't you think those flares say it all!! Fashion can be so bad.

Comment

Late 60's, early 70's

Comment

Is it really??? My memory is failing me, that's for sure:D

Used to love the Monkees too, shame on me for not getting that right!

Comment

Ahhhhhhh the seventies ................. the decade that fashion and taste parted company ...................... and I have the photos to prove it!!!!!!!!!! LoL

The management does not accept responsibility for any sensible comments that may accidentally appear in this posting. Occurrences are incidental and not based upon actual intelligence .......

Comment

Mandy you remember the 70's as I do. Maybe you should post one of your photos too.
              This picture is of me (in the middle) and my brothers,it's a photo all three of us never forget!! lol..lol..
              Nichola

Comment

I reckon the 70's too.

I have piccies of me wearing collars like them in 1974 lol

Shhh don't laugh lol

Allie
                Researching Betton, Cook/Cooke, Fallows, Howell, Jones, Lewis, Morgan, Rogers, Weston. All in Shropshire.

Richards in Denbighshire.

Comment

Lol I said 1974 too:D polo necks came in in the second half of the 70's and those collars dissapeard

Comment

Is that your back garden......................................it's massive !!

Comment

i loved flares and hoped they would never go out of fashion!

Comment

Mid 70's I would say judging by those collars and flares

And everyone thought thay looked so good at the time :D

Comment

Simon in Bucks
                          We had a big garden but not that BIG!! Its the ground of a castle by the sea,where? no idea.
                          Nichola

Comment

Working...
                          X