where can I buy BIVRI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I buy BIVRI

I hope this is the right place to ask, Does anyone know where I can purchase the BIVRI, I did see it on ebay a while back.

I had a look on S & N but couldn't see it

Thanks
    Vikki -
    Researching Titchmarsh and Tushingham

Vicky have you tried googling Genealogy General suppliers, theres more places than just S & N I think the SOG society sells thing I know loads places to look but mind gone blank ;;
    borobabs passed away March 2018

Comment

You should order it direct from the Church of Latter Day Saints in the UK - I am sure I have their phone number somewhere!!

If you do decide to buy on ebay make sure it is the 2nd edition of 16 data discs. (The 1st edition was 4 or 5 discs only).

I would also advise, before you buy, to check out the coverage and see if it covers the counties you are interested in.

Genoot Library - British Isles Vital Record Index Breakdown

Click on the blue numbers next to the counties and you will see parishes and time periods covered. Some counties have little or no coverage at all, others arenĀ“t too bad.

Will now see if I can find that telephone number!
      Elaine

Comment

Am sure this is the right one

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
        Distribution Division
        399 Garretts Green Lane
        Birmingham B33 0UH
        Telephone: 0121 784 9555 or 0121 789 7666

I think the set of discs costs about 22 pounds. (Its quite a while since I bought mine so not 100% sure).
        Elaine

Comment

Thanks for that - Will give hubby the number - its one of my birthday prezzies
          Vikki -
          Researching Titchmarsh and Tushingham

Comment

Working...
          X