This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree Draw,,,,How

Morning peeps, is there anyone out there who can tell me how to open file sent in format to use with tree draw is viewed,,??
    Person who is doing one name study has sent me file to view with tree draw, I have downloaded the program as advised by him but can I heckers like get it to open,,,
    is there a way of converting it to Gedcom or something to view easier,,....
    Thanks

I have tried L click to open and it comes up with tree draw program but then box with ;;

could not open V212 file,,,,
    Last edited by borobabs; 22-03-07, 12:26.
    borobabs passed away March 2018

Boo Hoo over 24 hours loads people loooking doesnt anyone know about this tree program,,,,,,,,,,????????????????

Comment

Don't know if this will help, but there is a free Tree Draw Viewer at this website.

TreeDraw
      Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks Wendy , have already downloaded from Spansoft as advised by the sender,,,,,
        Im waiting to hear from him in case its the file rather than me ,,,

Comment

Hi
          what is on the end of the file,k like gedcom files end with .ged and word documents end with .doc
          i might be able to find out what you can do
          Frankie
          Some people are like slinkies
          Rather boring, but fun to push down a set of stairs

Comment

Treedraw

Hello Babs,
            I use Treedraw, just open the Treedraw program click file and then import from the file sent to you, regards

Comment

When I downloaded the tree draw program it was only for 30 days so have took of my computer now, but when I tried to import the file into it ,,,it came up with this is not a tree draw file cannot open, so I have wrote back to the person who sent me it put unfortunately I have not re-heard from them yet;;;

Comment

Babs...I have Tree Draw....I open it in association with my Legacy software., which you can download free.

If you want to send me your file I can give you my email addie and I can play around with it to see if there is a way I can save it into a format you can read

Beverley

Comment

Wow Bev that would be bri9lliant but it does say not proper file but would be chuffed if you could try ;;

Comment

Hi Babs, this isn't my cousin Ian who has sent this is it?
                    If it is I can call him tomorrow for you.
                    Vivienne passed away July 2013

Comment

Babs, I think the problem is that there's been a new version of TreeDraw and the two don't seem to be very compatible! I know its causing me problems as I have two different versions on two computers and I can't remember which one open in which!!

Anne

Comment

Can I just say thanks to all who helped with this problem,,,I was lucky that MacBev managed to open it and resend as a gedcom to me ;;;
                        Ann so maybe I had the wrong version downloaded ,,,

Comment

Working...
                        X