Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fold3

I see that they have free records again this weekend, just had an email

I must make a note as came across something recently and for the life of me I can't remember who it was in my tree!
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

I saw a tip by someone on another site, in the event that you take advantage of this or any other free offer with Fold3

If you have a tree on ancestry, do NOT save a record from free Fold3 to your tree .............. you will NOT be able to see it after the offer ends.

Instead, save records to your computer then load to your tree.
    My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

Just like ancestry. Must remember. Although I generally synch to FTM for that very reason. Must try and find the record I was looking at
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex

Comment

I've never actually saved to my tree on Ancestry, I've always saved to my computer, just because .......

But I thought it was a good tip to pass on!
        My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

definitely, easily forgotten.
          Carolyn
          Family Tree site

Comment

Working...
          X