Nash and Eustace Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nash and Eustace Ireland

William Nash and Mary Eustace wed in Middleton Lancs but were originally from Ireland - Cork and Dublin
    Williams father according to marriage register was Robert
    Marys Father was John Eustace.
    That's about as far as I am able to get with any degree of certainty.
    I do have William and Marys children one of whom was my nan.
    So I am looking for anyone with similar in their tree, in order to find further info hopefully.

Originally posted by SheilaB View Post
    William Nash and Mary Eustace wed in Middleton Lancs but were originally from Ireland - Cork and Dublin
    Williams father according to marriage register was Robert
    Marys Father was John Eustace.
    That's about as far as I am able to get with any degree of certainty.
    I do have William and Marys children one of whom was my nan.
    So I am looking for anyone with similar in their tree, in order to find further info hopefully.
    Roughly when were they born? If before 1916 you can search for their births here: https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy....vil-search.jsp
    Or search for them in the 1901 and 1911 Irish censuses: http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie/search/

Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

Quite a long thread and info here....stuff from an earlier thread on GR.

Jacky

Comment

hello there
        Im afraid I dont have dates for William and Marys fathers
        However William and Mary were c. 1865 born in ireland but on 1911 census listed as born in Radcliffe Lancashire where they and I ended up.
        Also in trying to trace info on Mary in the Irish birth records, all that got flagged up was Christina, which I assume was her given name but maybe Mary was her middle name which she ultimately used.

Comment

Hello Jackie
          Yes the long thread on genesreunited is mine. I am widening out my search.

Comment

Hiya Sheila.....I'll have a look for you, hope I can find some bits for you.
            Jacky

Comment

lovely. very kind of you.
              I have a record of william and Marys marraige which is on the thread in genesreunited, may not be able to get an actual cert sadly. but quite a bit of info on the record. it all seems to fit with dates and places and names and irish origin so Im reasonably happy with this.
              I am now trying to establish who Williams parents were and also Marys.
              Many thanks
              SheilaB

Comment

Working...
              X