Isn't life strange sometimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't life strange sometimes

I have been trying to find a male relative for years, changes his name a lot.
    Well tonight I decided to see what new info was out there for his youngest Son, since I last looked.
    Found him in 1939, and casually looked to see if his wife was with him, oh no she wasn't but a man called Harry was, could not help but notice his birth date, as its burned into me, dont need to look it up, its my man am totally thrilled to bits.

Great news Val - so pleased for you because I know for just how long you've been trying to get a handle on some of your gang. ;D

Jay
    Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Thanks your right there ,this is one of my dreaded Guttentags, the one mentioned in my tale of forgery case. only two more of them to find.

Comment

That's great Val, a satisfying find.

Comment

Isn't it great when you make a breakthrough on something you have looked for a long time for
          Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Great news Val. Your lot have been a real trial You will be feeling pumped up today I suspect.
            Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Thanks all, its seems so weird that after all this time, I find him just like that, now to find his wife.

Comment

Working...
              X